A local non-profit is seeking a Website and Graphic Design Specialist, who will manage all online marketing functions and design all visual communication to ensure effective positioning and storytelling, as well as further increase stakeholder engagement.
Website Management and Optimization (40%)
- Manage all website content, edits and internal training to ensure effective and accurate communication of information
- Execute online promotion strategies for giving, clinics, thrift, humane education, development, retail, events and adoptions
- Research and make recommendations for website enhancements
- Establish and maintain website content for optimal Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Continually optimize website user experience to drive maximum conversion from site traffic
- Utilize web analytics to understand current performance and continually uncover opportunities for improvements
- Work to achieve online goals for traffic, revenue and conversion established by organization, with a strong emphasis on enhancing online giving
- Identify and execute strategies to provide additional value through link building efforts to increase site traffic and visibility
- Create custom donation forms, sign-up forms, event registration forms, confirmation pages, acknowledgement emails, shopping cart, and automated email campaigns using online marketing tools.
Graphic Design (30%)
- Produce quarterly newsletter
- Produce annual report
- Design event invitations, promotional flyers, banner ads, microsites, e-newsletter templates, print ads and supplemental collateral for promotions and campaigns
Email Communications (30%)
- Work with key stakeholders to execute targeted email strategy including content, timing, integration with off-line campaigns and key success metrics for tracking
- Ensure best practices and optimal deliverability for targeted email communication strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communication or similar related field
- Minimum of 2 years of website content management, e-marketing, graphic design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, Mobile Sites, e-commerce, and Web Analytics Tools with strong design and creative skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in Internet best practices in terms of usability, technology, marketing, tracking & reporting
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical ability to work independently and drive results with minimal supervision
- Non-profit experience a plus
To Apply: Qualified candidates may send resume, cover letter with salary history to email@example.com by October 3, 2012.