Insight is currently hiring a Web Designer to join our marketing team. This person will be responsible for web design and coding for Insight.com. This position will be based in our Tempe, AZ office.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
· Design and coding of website landing pages and microsites that effectively generate leads and drive demand for technology products and services.
· Work with user experience designer to develop effective user interface design that promotes Insight’s brand identity.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts and content developers for the creation and maintenance of strategic areas of the website.
· Responsible for corporate branding as it relates to the Internet, ensuring all online marketing vehicles are accurate and in line with the corporate brand strategy as well as the overall image of the company.
· Education and/or Experience: 1-2 years of professional experience creating Web design that meets specific and strategic objectives and/or a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
· Professional experience and training in web design.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Fluency in key software/applications including Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator; Content Management Systems, FTP. CQ5, Microsoft Office, Direct Mail Marketing and Flash are a plus.
· Experience in working with cross-functional teams to design Web strategies that meet business objectives.
· Stays current on design trends and changes in the Web relating to graphic styles and technology.
· Proven skills for creating new designs that adhere to existing brand identity requirements.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Please apply online at https://jobs.insight.com/web-designer/job/3605061