August is IABC Member-Get-A-Member month. Current members get three free months of membership for each new member you bring in, up to a full year at no charge (complete rules below). The promotion begins Aug. 1 and runs through the end of the month, Pacific time. The four rules are:
1. The new member must identify you in one of the following ways:
- For mailed, faxed and online enrollments: Write the referring member’s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large) on the application form
- For phoned enrollments: Mention the referring member’s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large).
- Your name must be provided at the same time the check or credit card number is received to be eligible. We cannot apply credit if your name isn’t mentioned; please ensure it is to benefit from your efforts!
2. The new member must not have been an IABC member since April 1, 2012.
3. The promotion limit is four members, which would provide you with a full year of membership at no charge.
4. The new member must be a professional member (not a student member), although recruiting members can be any type.
For more information, contact Lee Anne Snedeker, Senior Vice-President, IABC, at email@example.com.