One of the biggest reasons communicators say they don’t measure their results is a lack of budget. Measurement expert Angela Sinickas, ABC, president of Sinickas Communications Inc. and author of the manual How to Measure Your Communication Programs, will share dozens of ideas and examples of how to gather meaningful research without having to spend a dime.
Angela’s presentation will be filled with practical ideas that you can put into place immediately. Some of the ideas she’ll share include how to:
- Use “observational” measurement techniques that you can do yourself at no cost and with little time.
- Find free research resources inside and outside your organization
- Insert your research questions into other people’s surveys
- Use pilot/control groups to show the impact of different communication approaches
- Study communication “mistakes” from the past to quantify the difference that good communication makes
Take advantage of the opportunity to view this webinar with IABC Phoenix at APS Headquarters and pay just $10 as an IABC member. (Viewing it individually will run you $175.)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2012
Time: 9 to 10:30 a.m.
Location: APS Headquarters – Conf. Room 2-South, 400 N. 5th Street, Phoenix
Cost: $10/members, $20/nonmembers (through Sept. 23)