10 to 1 Public Relations is growing! Looking for a place where you can grow too? We have a great opportunity for a smart, hard-working, dynamic, creative and organized individual/Independent Contractor to serve as a PR Account Manager at our fast growing firm.
Ideal candidates will have the drive to be an essential team member that creates and implements PR strategies for multiple clients with a focus on media relations.
The responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Implementing strategic PR plans
- Day-to-day management of assigned clients
- Writing press releases, media pitches, case studies and articles
- Pitching media (local, national and trade) and securing media placements (online, print, TV & radio)
- Monitoring media for trends and newsworthy items, and identifying unique angles for new story ideas that fit for clients
- Development of key messages and talking points for client interviews
- Event coordination and execution
- Conceive partnerships with like-minded brands
- BS/BA in Public Relations or related field
- 3-5 years experience in full-time public relations position (agency experience a plus)
- Strong writing skills (AP style preferred)
- Patience and willingness to teach an old dog new tricks
- Great communicator, both written and spoken
- Detail focused implementer
- Willing to share ideas
- Proactive, great multi-tasker
- Works efficiently and has exceptional ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Charismatic, high-energy and team-player
- Independent and willing to take responsibility
- Positive attitude
Still interested? Tell us your story! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the company, please visit our website at www.10to1pr.com.