Local agency is seeking a Public Relations Account Executive. The work of the account executive is varied, but the primary responsibilities include taking the lead role in directing and executing marketing and public relations programs for multiple clients in various industries – including lifestyle and entertainment, healthcare, education, non-profit organizations, among others.
- · Manage multiple client accounts under the supervision of the Senior Account Executive and the Director of Public Relations
- · Manage day-to-day supervision and servicing of clients’ public relations and marketing needs
- · Bring creative marketing communications solutions to clients
- · Demonstrate excellent skills in writing, editing and publishing news releases and various business documents and correspondence
- · Develop and coordinate strategic media relations efforts/ outreach for clients
- · Create timelines and utilize time wisely to meet efficiency standards, deadlines and billable hour goals
- · Prepare and submit monthly activity reports to clients that describes the current project status and timelines to completion.
- · Professionally represent The Artigue Agency and our clients in the community, in professional associations and with the media
- · Provide logistical and team support as requested
- · Strong organizational and time management skills
- · BA/ BS Degree in a related field
- · 4-5 years experience in the PR or marketing practice of an agency or corporate/in-house
- · Superior media relations skills and experience working with multiple clients across sectors
- · Strong network – someone who has built and maintained positive relationships with reporters
- · Solid understanding of the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online and social media
- · Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written communications skills
- · Great attention to project details, sincere enthusiasm, keen organization, ease of multi-tasking and a natural ability to be a team player
Who We Are:
We’re a two-year old boutique agency (www.artigueagency.com) backed by a team with more than 55 years of collective PR and marketing experience. We’re focused on developing and executing marketing communications programs for clients like Phoenix Suns Charities, Waste Management, Arizona Biltmore Golf Club, Wigwam Golf, terés | A NAIL BAR, Abrazo Health Care, Harris Private Bank, Gallagher & Kennedy law firm and more. We’re a small but growing firm that is looking for an exceptional AE to round out the agency team. We love what we do and our collaborative team of professionals (and our clients) are carefully cultivated.
Please email cover letter and resume to Shannon Keller, Director of Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.