Optimize your marketing and sales results through effective strategy, online, social media and mobile marketing
As a marketer or communicator, you know that standing out is increasingly challenging today. Success in online marketing, social media and mobile marketing is elusive because the landscape changes almost every week.
Sheila Kloefkorn, President of KEO Marketing, a Phoenix based business-to-business and online marketing company, will share lessons for leveraging today’s turbulent environment to your advantage. Sheila got rave reviews from the capacity-crowd the last time she spoke at an IABC Luncheon on SEO for Writers and Communicators. Don’t miss this.
You’ll learn about 4 dangerous threats facing your business, and effective strategies today’s most successful B2B marketers are using to combat them.
You will learn strategies to help:
* Shape your brand and differentiate your business
* Optimize your marketing infrastructure
* Integrate your sales and marketing efforts
* Generate and nurture leads
* Build a sense of urgency that speeds the sales cycle
* Develop effective implementation plans
* Monitor, analyze, benchmark and systematically improve your results
IABC Phoenix Luncheon
November 15, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
University Club of Phoenix
39 E. Monte Vista, Phoenix, AZ 85004