Marketing Assistant – Phoenix, AZ
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP has an immediate opening for a Marketing Assistant in our Phoenix, AZ office. This is a unique position providing clerical and administrative support for the business development, digital marketing and media relations staff in our large commercial law firm.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications, and experience in the following areas: maintaining content management and/or email marketing systems; scheduling meetings and coordinating technology needs; maintaining databases and event calendars; and coordinating and completing team projects.
In addition, the candidate will have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, or similar graphics software, and experience working in a professional services environment. This full-time, non-exempt position will report to the Director of Business Development.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting with website content changes using our content management system
- Assisting with creating, editing and mailing client communications using email marketing software
- Assisting with office supply system ordering
- Assisting with requests for marketing materials and packets
- Editing and proofreading, performing basic marketing and media relations research
- Assisting with media relations and media tracking reports
- Completing directory and ranking surveys
- Maintaining firm’s marketing events calendar
- Collaborating with team members on execution of various projects
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating technology needs or other logistics support
- Coordinating with other administrative departments as needed to successfully complete projects
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or communications is preferred
- 1 year of office administration experience in a marketing communication environment is required
- Experience working in legal, accounting, banking, agency or similar professional services industries preferred
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required
- Experience with web content management systems or email marketing systems preferred
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar graphics software preferred
- Excellent English writing, spelling, grammar, punctuation, editing and proofreading abilities
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage workload
- Proven ability to work effectively and participate in a “team” environment
- Work for sustained periods of time while maintaining concentration and attention to detail
- Move or otherwise transport files, books, materials or other objects that may weigh up to 40 pounds
- Overtime may be required
No phone calls please. We will contact you if your resume indicates that you are a strong candidate for this position.
We are not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, a serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.