Our mission at Make-A-Wish® Arizona is to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. This internship position would support public relations, marketing, and promotional activities at Make-A-Wish Arizona. Work commensurate with entry-level public relations and marketing position. Strong writing and grammar skills are essential. Media and social media experience valued.
- Crafting wish stories from Arizona wish kids and families for website, social media and email marketing
- Creating posts for social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Developing and updating website copy
- Writing news releases and media alerts
- Other duties as assigned
- Junior or Senior in Communications, Journalism and/or Public Relations major preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, research and presentation skills
- Strong project management and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum of 16 hour work week preferred
How to apply:
To apply for this internship position, please submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples that reflect your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.