Arizona Forward seeks a Manager of Events to help plan and execute the non-profit business-based environmental public interest organization’s statewide programming.
Arizona Forward mobilizes the state’s business leaders and policymakers to leverage their collective power to influence how we best grow our communities, stimulate our economy and enhance our environment. Our members:
- Learn about sustainability initiatives;
- Shape Arizona Forward’s positions on issues;
- Influence quality of life decisions;
- Participate in meaningful projects;
- Join the conversation through our signature events and issue committees to make a difference in how we live and grow.
The Manager of Events will be an experienced, confident professional responsible for working with volunteers and staff on the Association’s signature events, as well mixers, luncheons and related programming. The ideal candidate is a multi-disciplined, dynamic team-player who is passionate about making Arizona the best place in America to live, work and recreate.
- Three (3) years of event management experience
- Non-profit sector experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to work independently with volunteers and as part of a small staff team
- Established connections in the community a plus
- Strong computer skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/hospitality or related field a plus
- Agency experience helpful
- 40 Hours Per Week + Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
Send resume to:
3800 N. Central Ave, Suite 1010
Phoenix, AZ 85012