Why partner with IABC Phoenix?
- The Phoenix chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators is the Valley of the Sun’s most comprehensive resource for communications professionals.
- Named the world’s best chapter five times, IABC Phoenix is part of a global not-for-profit network with more than 150 local members.
- We are ranked among the top 20 networking organizations in the Valley by the Phoenix Business Journal (2014 Book of Lists).
- We provide communications practitioners with a full menu of resources – from networking and professional development to sharing best practices and recognizing award-winning work.
What’s in it for you?
- Penetrate your target market: IABC Phoenix membership boasts highly sought-after business communicators, from seasoned veterans to young professionals who will become tomorrow’s leaders.
- Reach decision makers: As representatives of the Valley’s leading companies, our members select vendors for a wide range of resources from consulting to writing, design, photography, event services, promotional items and printing.
- Gain exposure: Increase your brand’s visibility through events, social media, newsletters and marketing collateral.
- Generate leads: Get valuable opportunities to network with our influential members.
- Show support: Demonstrate your passion for communication excellence and get recognized for your support of a local nonprofit group.
Platinum Sponsor – $5,000
With only one Platinum Sponsorship available per year, this is an exclusive opportunity to connect locally with a brand recognized internationally by professional business communicators.
BENEFITS: Targeted Online & Content Marketing
- Your logo and a link to your website displayed on the homepage of iabcphoenix.com with “Annual Platinum Sponsor” heading, good for 12 months from date logo first posted
- Recognition as Platinum Sponsor on all IABC Phoenix emails
- One company profile and one case study published in the IABC Phoenix e-newsletter during the course of the annual sponsorship (limit: 1,000 words each)
- Option to write up to a 500-word blog for the IABC Phoenix website, including links to your website or reference materials
- 12 custom messages via the IABC Phoenix Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook feeds (to be crafted by IABC Phoenix, approved by sponsor and published monthly)
BENEFITS: Event Visibility & Participation
- Verbal acknowledgement of your company by name, website and sponsorship level at every formal event where an IABC Phoenix board member delivers introductory remarks
- Recognition as Platinum Sponsor on all IABC Phoenix printed material
- Right to distribute promotional materials at every IABC Phoenix core program held during the annual sponsorship. If no Premier Event Sponsor is secured for a special event, this right also will extend to special events (e.g. Network Night, the Copper Quill awards ceremony, etc.)
- Option to host a display booth or small table at up to three IABC luncheons during the annual sponsorship (these three luncheons to be agreed on at the start of the sponsorship so IABC Phoenix can hold them in reserve from any Core Program Sponsor, offering you exclusive display rights)
- $500 in complimentary registrations to IABC Phoenix events (any unused balance expires 12 months from date of sponsorship agreement; credit cannot be applied toward award entry fees, membership dues or professional development grants)
Premier Event Sponsor – $2,000
Be the exclusive sponsor of an IABC Phoenix special event.
Examples include Network Night, the Copper Quill awards ceremony and professional development seminars.
BENEFITS: Affiliation with a Signature Event
- Event visibility — Your company name and logo displayed at the event.
- Interaction — One table for marketing material and networking at the event (sponsor to provide any display materials, such as banner, branded table skirt, tabletop display, hand-outs, etc.).
- Recognition — Verbal acknowledgement of your company by name, website and sponsorship level during the introductory remarks delivered by an IABC Phoenix board member at the event.
- Center stage role — Opportunity for a representative from your organization to introduce the featured speaker at the event (seminars), announce the Best of the Best Award (Copper Quills awards ceremony) or deliver raffle prize and other event announcements (Network Night).
- Branded marketing — Visibility in event promotions, including, but not limited to, press releases, event invitations, the association e-newsletter, the event and registration web pages on IABCPhoenix.com and social media marketing
- Content marketing — A company or professional profile/case study in the IABC Phoenix e-newsletter (limit: 500 words)
- Social media outreach — Three custom messages via the IABC Phoenix Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook feeds (to be crafted by IABC Phoenix and approved by sponsor; note these do not have to be event-related posts)
- Digital exposure — Your logo and a link to your website displayed on the home page of iabcphoenix.com with “Premier Event Sponsor” heading, good for six months from date logo first posted
- Participation – Two complimentary registrations to the sponsored event
Core Program Sponsor
$25 per event registrant up to a maximum of $1,000
Sponsor an IABC Phoenix core program.
Examples include regular professional development luncheons and member-only “Morning Meet Me” sessions. Pay a 50% deposit in advance based on attendance projections, with balance due on day of event based on final registration count.
- Real ROI — The cost of this sponsorship is scaled to how many people you can expect to reach directly at the event – meaning you pay only for quantifiable lead generation. Plus, your company’s name and brand will reach far more people than actual event attendees via IABC Phoenix’s marketing channels.
- Minimal risk — The cost is capped, so if more than 40 people attend the program you sponsor, you are paying less than $25/person to gain direct access to influencers and decision-makers from the Valley’s communications community. (Note the total sponsorship fee is based on the number of pre-event and at-the-door registrations, including any no-shows.)
- Brand marketing — Right to place branded giveaways in the form of promotional items (pens, notepads, key chains, etc.) at each seat at the event.
- Interaction — Option to have a table/booth for marketing material and networking at the event (sponsor to provide any display materials, such as banner, branded table skirt, tabletop display, hand-outs, etc.).
- Recognition — Verbal acknowledgement during the formal remarks/event opening delivered by an IABC Phoenix board member with the opportunity, if applicable, for a representative from your organization to introduce the featured speaker.
- Visibility — Placement in event promotions, including, but not limited to, the association e-newsletter and social media marketing.
- Digital exposure — Your logo, a link to your website and an “About the Sponsor” feature (200 words max.) displayed on the event page of iabcphoenix.com.
- Social media outreach — Three custom messages via the IABC Phoenix Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook feeds (to be crafted by IABC Phoenix and approved by sponsor; note these do not have to be event-related posts).
- Participation — One complimentary registration to the sponsored event.
Social Sponsor – $250
Sponsor an IABC Phoenix social event.
Examples include happy hour mixers and member-only dine-around events.
- Right to distribute marketing material at the event.
- Visibility in event promotions, including, but not limited to the association e-newsletter and social media marketing (IABC Phoenix posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram).
- Your logo, a link to your website and an “About the Sponsor” feature (200 words max.) displayed on the event page of iabcphoenix.com.
- Two custom messages via the IABC Phoenix Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook feeds (to be crafted by IABC Phoenix and approved by sponsor; note these do not have to be event-related posts).
- One complimentary registration to the sponsored event (if registration fees apply).
Additional Sponsorship Options
Interested in designing a package as unique as your brand? Please contact Traci Ruth (Traci.firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on customizing a sponsorship.
IABC Phoenix relies on a range of products and services to deliver our programming. In-kind sponsorship levels range from providing free services (printing, design, etc.) to offering discounted rates for goods and services. Please contact Traci Ruth (Traci.email@example.com) for more information.
Terms of Sponsorships
- All sponsorship agreements must be approved by the IABC Phoenix Board of Directors. IABC reserves the right to negotiate sponsorship benefits for specific events, depending on programming requirements. Sponsorships do not include IABC national membership dues.
- For more information about sponsoring IABC Phoenix, contact IABC Phoenix Director of Sponsorships Traci Ruth (Traci.firstname.lastname@example.org).