Plans, researches, writes, edits, and implements a variety of communications, assignments and activities directed toward a variety of internal audiences. Administers or provides support for internal communications programs, meetings, and events.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, English, Communications or related field and two (2) years related writing/editing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrates ability to research, write, edit and produce top quality communication material on a wide variety of topics. Competent software applications skills in Microsoft Office products and SharePoint experience is preferred. Nuclear requirement: Any PVNGS employee may be called upon to serve as a member of the Emergency Response Organization (ERO) and will be expected to fulfill their obligation as an ERO member. This is a condition of employment at PVNGS. Roles and Responsibilities defined in Policy 1503 and implementing policy guide are applicable to all PVNGS employees.
1) Assists in assessing communication needs and developing plans as part of department team. Area of coverage is enterprise-wide communications initiatives that span across the company.
Implements communication plans directed to a variety of targeted internal audiences.
2) Performs a variety of communication activities including writing, developing presentation and distributing communications to employee audience. May include set up and use of audiovisual equipment.
3) Coordinates and manages the production of communication projects through graphics, duplicating and other internal departments, as well as outside vendors, maintaining positive relationships with media as necessary.
4) Develops and maintains a knowledge of marketing technologies, issues, quality standards and terminology, including specific knowledge of the electric utility industry.
5) Participates in event planning process to ensure successful execution and evaluation of events which may include, trade shows, programs and leader meetings.
6) Role may involve minor administrative duties in support of the director.
7) Manages resources within time and budget constraints. Supports director with budget activities.
Join the best Employee Communications team in Arizona! Arizona Public Service (APS) is seeking a Communications Representative to support company-wide employee communications programs and initiatives. In this role, you will work on interesting, highly visible and impactful communications projects designed to educate and engage the employees of APS. Click here to learn more and apply.