R&R Partners is looking for a strong Assistant Account Executive who knows how to manage details and enjoys being the glue that holds everything together.
We care deeply about hiring the right person to fit our collaborative culture. You’ll be part of an agency named one of the best places to work in America and among the Top 10 Regional Agencies in the country.
Only apply if:
- Your super organizational skills are worshipped by many
- You are energized by making your co-workers and clients shine
- You take pride in what you do and own it all, every day
- Multi-tasking comes as easy to you as mixing a martini
- You want to spend each day working hard and playing hard because that’s what we do
- Open, distribute, and file job orders.
- Monitor all jobs as they flow through the agency to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Work with media to monitor and maintain media grids and schedules.
- Update and complete client status reports.
- Assist the acct. executive in executing advertising campaigns, marketing plans, and promotions.
- Act as primary back-up and contact for the client and internal team members.
Minimum requirements are a Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or related field or equivalent experience in an advertising environment. Minimum one year experience advertising/marketing, or related field.
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.