R&R Partners is looking for an Advertising Account Executive who is already a dynamic and strategic leader and a great client relationship manager. A positive team attitude is essential along with the ability to manage complex projects.
We care deeply about hiring the right person to fit our collaborative culture. You’ll be part of an agency named one of the best places to work in America and among the Top 10 Regional Agencies in the country.
Only apply if:
- Co-workers and clients love you because you are a new level of “people-person”
- You take pride in what you do and own it all, every day
- Multi-tasking comes as easy to you as mixing a martini
- You want to spend each day working hard and playing hard because that’s what we do
- Manage the day-to-day operations of client accounts
- Effectively integrate and lead client efforts across all disciplines including, creative, digital, PR and media
- Manage client budgets
- Create and manage project timelines
- Develop and execute marketing plans
- Maintain positive client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- Minimum two years of experience managing client advertising accounts
- Experience managing projects with print, online, broadcast, digital, public relations and non-traditional executions
- Enjoy Otterpops, dance breaks as well as occasional drinks in the afternoon on random days of the week
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.